Experience New Age Shower Bath With Janaab Shower Gel - Deep Cleans Pores To Remove Dirt & Sweat Born Bacteria - Leaves Silky Skin & Day Long Fragrance
Janaab Shower Gel Provides New Generation Bathing Solution. This Gel Penetrates Deep In The Pores And Clears Dirt & Sweat Born Bacteria Leaving Behind A Clean Body With Day Long Freshness & Unique Fragrance.
This premium quality Janaab Shower Gel is not just a soap but a complete and new age luxurious bathing solution. Janaab Shower Gel contains moisturizers that leave the dry body with a smooth & silky touch.
Janaab Shower Gel is manufactured by using superior quality ingredients that stand to dermatological tests for complete skincare & safety. Janaab does not make the skin dry & rough. This shower gel consists of the following key ingredients.
- Triethanolamine: Triethanolamine is a foaming & rich lather-forming chemical. It's one of the key components that make shower gel of high quality.
- Glycerin: Janaab Shower Gel contains non-toxic odorless & colorless glycerin which conforms to skincare parameters. Glycerin used in this shower gel protects the skin against getting dry and gives it a silky & smooth feel.
- Propanediol: Propanediol is a better & safer substitute for propylene glycol. This chemical used in the Janaab Shower Gel maintains moisture and protects the skin from getting dry.
- Bamboo Charcoal: Activated bamboo charcoal is rich in toxin-absorbing properties. This chemical stops toxins spreading across the skin and absorbs them. On bathing, these toxins are washed away along with the charcoal and the skin stays toxin-free.
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate: Extracted from the finest quality coconuts, it's a coconut fatty acid. This fatty acid works as a rich surfactant that absorbs the dirt & bacteria sitting on the skin and are ultimately washed away.
- Coco-Glucoside: Derived from superior quality coconuts, coco glucoside works as a natural surfactant & a natural cleaning agent.
- Flavours: Janaab Shower Gel is provided in unique flavours. All the flavours used in this gel are of the cosmetic grade under food & drug specifications.
- Janaab shower gel maintains a day-long freshness after taking a shower.
- Shower gel moisturizes the body but soap does not.
- Soap may cause irritation & itching but Janaab shower gel do not
- This shower gel is more hygienic than the soap bar.
- Janaab shower gel is more useful for people who have acne, pimples, eczema, etc. But soap may do more harm than cleaning.
- This shower gel is available in liquid form. It penetrates pores and deep cleans the follicles.
- Ingredients used in the Janaab shower gel protect the skin but most of the soap bars do not contain any protective ingredients.
- Janaab shower gel is available in a travel-friendly tube packing. It can be repacked and carried conveniently. But packing and carrying a wet soap bar after taking a bath is not as convenient.
Janaab Shower Gel is a completely different product from body wash & liquid bathing soap. It is useful for routine morning & evening shower Gel in dry skin conditions.
This gel has a long shelf life of 2 years. Superior quality cosmetic grade preservatives are used in this gel.
Manufactured by: Bio Avenues
D-29, Industrial Focal Point,
Derabassi (PB.) - 140507, India
Mfg. Lic. No.: 143-Cos.-Pb.
Marketed by: Janaab Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.
SCO 5-6, Wadhwa Nagar, Near Hotel SUnpark,
Kalka Highway, Zirakpur (Chandigarh),